Monday, January 16, 2017
A CALL for Designers, Models & Technicians
Please join us for Sunday, January 29th @ 2:00pm for our first development meeting for the Main Street Museum’s Annual Spring Fashion Event.
White River Junction refuses to stop innovating. If you’ve been wishing there’ll be something you can really get behind in 2017, the wait might be not too much longer! After nearly two decades of inspired, revolutionary DIY fashion events, WRJ will soon get its first look into a new two-year FASHION ARTS DEGREE PROGRAM under development at the Main Street Museum.
For the 2017 Spring Fashion Collective we currently have volunteer and paid positions open for the following Department Teams:
- Team Chevron––Swag Gatherers, Tickets Management, “Day of” Ushers & House Management
- Team Neoprene––Social media, Web-management, Publications, and Photography, Direct Advertising
- Team Tartan––Gofers, Model Wranglers, Backstage Manager, Hair & Make-up Technicians.
- Team Stretch Denim (Black)––Sound & Lighting Technicians, Pre, Post, and After Manager & DJs
- Team Faux Fur––Designers, Models, Lead Developers, Organizers, Fundraisers
If you’re interested in being a part of our very dynamic production, please contact me e-mail at email@example.com